We could tell story after story about visitors who look at the wonder of nature in Banff and Jasper National Parks. They are simply amazed by wildlife, the great-white-north (Canada), ancient glaciers, and those stunning turquoise lakes. That amazement mixed with incredibly fresh air and a little higher elevation leads to some pretty interesting thoughts! Head on over to Google, Wikipedia, or even our own Parks Canada if you are looking for the scientific and true answers. If you are interested in hearing the questions that really have no answers (well, sort of), inspired by visitors, saddle up and read on.
Top 10 Darwin-Awards Inspired Frequently Asked Questions in Alberta's National Parks
disclaimer: We have no answers for these questions - bahaha!
1. Where do they keep the animals at night?
2. When do they drain the lakes and repaint the bottom? Check out the most epic April Fools story from Banff Lake Louise Tourism
3. How old are the elk when they turn into a moose?
4. Which one is the rocky mountain?
5. Are the RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) in uniform real or actors?
6. What do I do, I only brought ski clothes (in July)?
7. Is there a border crossing at British Columbia and do I need different currency?
8. How do the moose know to cross the road at the moose crossing signs?
9. Can you see polar bears at the Columbia Icefields?
10. Are the animals with collars on them tame?
We hope you enjoyed this read and that it brought a little humour to your day! Feel free to share this page.